Last updated: October 22nd, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to LES NOUVELLES TECHNOLOGIES MONTREALiZ iNC. , Montreal.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Quebec, Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to KEATOV, accessible from https://www.keatov.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Send us an email on email@example.com with your full name and phone number and we will call you to confirm your identity and we will proceed.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. You can learn more about cookies on TermsFeed website article.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Description of the service
The company CREALiZ (LES NOUVELLES TECHNOLOGIES MONTREALiZ INC.) Offers to Kosher food companies the availability of a transactional website www.keatov.com without any set-up fee to enable them to offer their Kosher food Online, each company is free to practice the prices it wishes, each company manages its menu, its products and its photos. CREALiZ takes care, at its expense, to take full charge of the complete development of the transactional website, to maintain it and to promote it. CREALiZ supports the secure online payment solution. In addition CREALiZ will provides a mobile application to users of Android phones and Apple.
The partnership is based on a collaboration between CREALiZ and the Kosher companies. CREALiZ allows, via the website, the users to place an order, to pay on line by credit card and to recover their order on the spot or according to the company on delivery. On each order on the website www.keatov.com CREALiZ receives a commission fee. Every week, all orders placed on www.keatov.com are credited directly to the bank account of each company. The company have a dashboard to see all the orders.
3. Main requirements – Commitments
- On an indefinite partnership, the parties may terminate it at any time.
- CREALiZ is committed to doing everything possible to promote orders.
- The partner institution undertakes to process all paid orders on its website, it is free to determine its opening hours for online orders and must assume them. The number of orders not processed by the establishment are displayed to users.
- CREALiZ ensures the follow-up and the treatment as quickly as possible of the errors met on the website by the establishments and the users.
1. Description du service
La compagnie CREALiZ (LES NOUVELLES TECHNOLOGIES MONTREALiZ INC.) propose aux établissements alimentaire « Casher » la mise à disposition d’un site internet transactionnel www.keatov.com sans aucun frais de mise en place pour leur permettre de proposer leur marchandise alimentaire « casher » en ligne, chaque établissement est libre de pratiquer les prix qu’il souhaite, chaque établissement gère son menu, ses horaires, ses produits et ses photos. CREALiZ s’occupe, à ses frais, de prendre en charge intégralement le développement complet du site internet transactionnel, de l’entretenir et de le promouvoir. CREALiZ prend en charge la solution de paiement sécurisée en ligne. De plus CREALiZ mettra à disposition une application mobile aux utilisateurs de téléphones Androïd et Apple.
Le partenariat repose sur une collaboration entre CREALiZ et les établissements « Casher ». CREALiZ permet aux utilisateurs, via le site internet, de passer commande, de payer en ligne par carte de crédit et de récupérer leur commande sur place où selon les établissements sur livraison. Sur chaque commande sur le site internet www.keatov.com CREALiZ perçoit une commission. Chaque semaine l’ensemble des commandes passées sur le site www.keatov.com sont créditées directement sur le compte de banque de chaque établissement. L’établissement peut suivre son son tableau de bord l’ensemble des transactions et des commandes.
3. Exigences principales – Engagements
- Sur un partenariat d’une durée indéterminée, les parties peuvent y mettre fin quand elles le souhaitent.
- CREALiZ s’engage à faire tout son possible pour favoriser les commandes.
- L’établissement partenaire s’engage à traiter toutes les commandes payées sur son site internet, il est libre de déterminer ses horaires d’ouverture pour les commandes en ligne et doit les assumer. Le nombre de commandes non traitées par l’établissement sont affichées aux utilisateurs.
- CREALiZ assure un suivi et un traitement le plus rapidement possible des erreurs rencontrées sur le site internet par les établissements et les utilisateurs.